Fertilization & Weed Control Dallas
8 Steps to a Healthy Lawn
Spend your time enjoying your beautiful lawn rather than working on it! Our eight step program is designed to keep your lawn green, healthy and weed free all year long. We treat your lawn every six weeks for a total of eight service treatments. We use the highest quality materials and apply them at a heavier rate than most other companies. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Step 1: A winter pre-emergent prevents unwanted winter weeds along with potassium fertilization for a healthy root system.
- Step 2: An early spring pre-emergent with broadleaf weed control eliminates spring weeds.
- Step 3: A spring pre-emergent for broadleaf weed control is applied along with crabgrass preventer and a nitrogen fertilizer to provide your lawn with the nutrients it needs while waking up from winter.
- Steps 4-7: Through summer, we apply a slow release nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer for health and color along with weed treatments for any visible weeds. These treatments help promote healthy roots which are crucial during the hot, dry summer months.
- Step 8: A fall pre-emergent with broadleaf weed control along with potassium for a healthy root system help protect your lawn as it goes dormant in the winter months.
Facts About Pre-Emergents
Pre-emergents are applied to prevent crabgrass and controllable broadleaf weeds. Pre-emergents do not prevent grassy weeds such as Dallisgrass, Johnson Grass or Nutsedge from emerging in your lawn.
Additional Services Provided By Abracadabra
Abracadabra is a family owned and operated business. As a business based in the Dallas area, we are proud to serve our community for all of their lawn & pest control needs. See what our happy clients have to say about us!Lawn Care Reviews